Cure HHT will be granting Young Scholar Travel Awards for abstract oral presenters to attend the 14th HHT International Scientific Conference. Awardees are selected based upon their abstract score and award recipients will be announced by July 15th, 2022. Award recipients will receive $1,000.00 (US) upon arrival at the conference to apply toward their registration, travel, and hotel costs.
• Residents, Postdoctoral/Clinical Fellows, PhD Candidates or Early Stage Investigator (defined as investigators who are within 3 years of completing their terminal research degree or within 3 years of completing their medical residency/sub-specialty fellowship at the time of abstract submission) are eligible to apply for a Cure HHT Travel Award.
• Applicant must submit an abstract to the 14th HHT International Scientific Conference (deadline is June 15, 2022).
• Applicant must submit a Travel Award Application by June 30, 2022. Travel award application includes uploading a Mentor Letter of Support and your submitted abstract.
• The Award Recipients will be chosen by the Chairs of the 14th HHT International Scientific Conference and notified by July 15, 2022.
• Applicant must be registered for the conference by July 31, 2022.