Cure HHT is excited to announce that we were able to grant nineteen (19) Travel Awards for six (6) abstract oral presenters and thirteen (13) abstract poster presenters to attend the 12th HHT International Scientific Conference due to the generosity of one donor family and three corporate sponsors. Award recipients were selected based upon their abstract score; each awardee will receive $750.00 (US) upon arrival at the conference to apply toward their travel and hotel costs.
Young Investigator Travel Award Recipients
Clint Allred (United States)
Anthony Cannavicci (Canada)
Angela Crist (United States)
Agnes Desroches-Castan (France)
Freya Droege (Germany)
Melissa Hector-Greene (United States)
Brandon Ishaque (United States)
Kristen Lee (United States)
Michael Lumsden (Scotland)
Claudia Ollauri-Ibanez (Spain)
Sara Plumitallo (Italy)
Thomas Pollenus (Belgium)
Ekaterina Pylaeva (Germany)
Vatshalan Santhirapala (United Kingdom)
Zhengda Sun (United States)
Ali Tayebi Meybodi (United States)
Hongyu Tian (United States)
Anna Vickers (United Kingdom)
Whitney Wooderchak-Donahue (United States)
- Residents, Postdoctoral/Clinical Fellows, PhD Candidates or Early Stage Investigator (defined as investigators who are within 3 years of completing their terminal research degree or within 3 years of completing their medical residency/sub-specialty fellowship at the time of abstract submission) are eligible for a Cure HHT Travel Award.
- Applicant must submit an abstract to the 12th HHT International Scientific Conference.
- Applicant must submit a Travel Award Application by March 24, 2017.
- Applicant must be registered for the conference by April 10, 2017.
- The Award Recipients will be chosen by the Chairs of the 12th HHT International Scientific Conference and notified by April 15, 2017.