Endless sunshine and warm tropical breezes complement Puerto Rico’s perfect mix of laid-back beaches and outdoor adventures. The Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort features a premier location mere steps away from a private stretch of golden sand along the Atlantic, and is the closest resort in Puerto Rico to El Yunque Rainforest. The inspiring, otherworldly beauty of Bioluminescent Bay is in the waters just off our coast, with Bio Bay tours in Puerto Rico that can be arranged at their onsite tour company for effortless convenience. The hotel is also a short drive from the historic attractions of Old San Juan, the “Second City” of Ponce, and one of the island’s most popular activities – ziplining.
GROUP LEISURE ACTIVITIES
The organizing committee has organized group leisure activities through the onsite tour company, Global Services, Inc. On Friday, June 14th you have the option of purchasing an afternoon activity. This is a separate fee from conference registration.
- Rainforest Half Day Tour (3:30pm – 6:30pm)
Adults 12 yrs+ $65; Children 4-11 yrs $55; Infants 0-3 yrs Free on lap
- Old San Juan Walking Tour (3:30pm – 8:00pm)
Adults 12 yrs+ $85; Children 4-11 yrs $75; Infants 0-3 yrs Free
- ATV Adventure (4:00pm – 7:15pm)
Drivers 16+ yrs $129; Passengers 12+ yrs $89
- Sunset Sail Catamaran (4:00pm – 7:15pm)
Adults 12+ yrs $109; Children 5+ yrs $99
The organizing committee has arranged for the resort fees to be waived for all conference attendees. You are invited to enjoy all of the amenities that the resort has to offer.
- Golf – Individual guests receive unlimited driving range golf balls. Those who desire to play golf should contact the Hotel’s Golf Pro Shop at ext. 11451 upon arrival.
- Tennis – Individual guests who want to play tennis should contact the Hotel’s Tennis Pro Shop at ext. 11405 upon arrival.
- Activities for adults and kids
- Swimming pools
- Mandara Spa