Rules for Poster Presentation
All posters will be displayed throughout the entire conference. This will allow more time for review and discussion prior to and upon conclusion of the two Research Poster Presentation Sessions.
- Poster Size – Poster boards are horizontal. MAXIMUM WIDTH: 45 inches (114 cm), MAXIMUM HEIGHT: 40 inches (100 cm). Please be respectful of these maximum dimensions.
- Presenters are encouraged to place their poster during the set up time listed above.
- Pushpins will be provided.
- Please include the following information on the top of your poster – abstract title, all authors and their affiliations.
- Do not include your Poster Board # on your poster.
- Research Poster presentation session for ODD # POSTERS will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2019 from 8:00pm – 10:00pm. Presenters are required to man their odd # poster during this session.
- Research Poster presentation session for EVEN # POSTERS will be held on Friday, June 14, 2019 from 8:00pm – 10:00pm. Presenters are required to man their even # poster during this session.
- Posters must be removed by the end of the conference on Sunday, June 16th. Posters left on the boards will be discarded.
Rules for Oral Presentation
- Presentations within oral sessions are to be ten (10) minutes in duration plus four (4) minutes for questions. Presentations including question and answers will be a total of fourteen minutes.
- Presenters should bring their presentation on a USB flash drive. A back up copy is recommended in case of luggage loss, etc.
- A PC computer will be available to load oral presentations. Please come to the registration table by 7:30am on the day of your presentation. Presentations may be loaded prior to this time, provided there is access to the PC computer. All presentations need to be in PowerPoint.
- The session room will be equipped with the following audio visuals – podium with microphone, LCD projector, screen, microphones in floor stands (for audience questions), and a laser pointer.
- If you are referencing work previously published by another author, please be sure to include a complete citation at the bottom of the appropriate slide.
- It is recommended, but not required, that the final slide of your presentation include a summary / take away points for the audience.