Cure HHT will be granting Young Scholar Travel Awards for abstract oral presenters to attend the 13th HHT International Scientific Conference. Awardees are selected based upon their abstract score and award recipients be announced by March 30, 2019. Award recipients will receive $750.00 (US) upon arrival at the conference to apply toward their travel and hotel costs.
- Residents, Postdoctoral/Clinical Fellows, PhD Candidates or Early Stage Investigator (defined as investigators who are within 3 years of completing their terminal research degree or within 3 years of completing their medical residency/sub-specialty fellowship at the time of abstract submission) are eligible for a Cure HHT Travel Award.
- Applicants must submit an abstract to the 13th HHT International Scientific Conference (deadline is February 15, 2019).
- Applicants must submit a Travel Award Application by February 28, 2019.
- The Award Recipients will be chosen by the Chairs of the 13th HHT International Scientific Conference and notified by March 30, 2019.
- Applicants must be registered for the conference by April 15, 2019.